Once you have changed the settings of an RBI or GBI window, make sure to save it to the cloud for future use.
1. Right-click into the window and select Save or Share to Cloud
2. Enter a new name into the Name field or keep the automatically added one.
3. Enter a description for your new window or leave the Description field blank.
4. If you would like to automatically close any other open layout or channel in the future, whenever you load this new window, select Clear Previous Layout.
If you would like to load this window on top of any already opened layout, leave this checkbox blank.
5. Select Save when you are done or select Save and Share to share the window with others before saving it to the cloud.
6. There are various sharing options:
Scan the QR code
Select Copy All, to save the Cloud link to your clipboard and paste it into an email or messaging app.
Click the Twitter icon and include a text message if you like. If you haven't connected Trade Ideas to Twitter yet, a Twitter Authorization Form will open. Log in with your Twitter username and password. Then click, Authorize App. Thereafter, copy the displayed Pin Code into the field at the bottom left-hand side of the window and select Confirm.
7. Select OK when you are done.
Your new RBI or GBI Window is now stored in your cloud, from where it can easily be retrieved. Just go to the Toolbar, open the File Tab and choose Load from Cloud. To find a saved window, you can enter its name in the search field, or scroll through the list. Just highlight your window, then choose Load.