60 Minute RSI
Table of Contents
These filters refer to Wilder’s Relative Strength Index (RSI), using the standard value of 14 periods. The server recomputes this value every 1, 2, 5, 15, or 60 minutes, at the same time as new bars or candlesticks would appear on a 1, 2, 5, 15, or 60 minute stock chart.
These filters do not use pre- or post-market data.
- Set the min 5 minute RSI to 70 to find stocks which are overbought on the 5 minute time frame. Show me.
- Set the max 15 minute RSI to 30 to find stocks which are oversold on the 15 minute time frame. Show me.
- Set the min 1 minute RSI to 30 and the max to 70 to find stocks which are neither overbought nor oversold on a 1 minute time frame. Show me.
- Set the min 2 minute RSI to 70 and the max to 30 to find stocks which are overbought and also to find stocks that are oversold. Show me.
Filter Info for 60 Minute RSI [RSI60]
- description = 60 Minute RSI
- keywords = Fixed Time Frame
- units = 0 - 100
- format = 1
- toplistable = 1
- parent_code = RSI1