Position in 60 Minute Range
Table of Contents
These filters compare the current price to the prices of the previous 5, 15, 30, and 60 minute ranges.
Time is accurate to the minute. It's like we're always looking at one minute candles, and we're looking at the last 5, 15, 30 or 60 of them. We don't just look at just one candle on different timeframes. These filters include pre and post market data.
The filter is expressed as a percentage where 100% means that the stock is trading at the highest price of the time range. 0% means the stock is currently trading at the lowest price in the time range.  50% means that the last price is exactly in the middle of the previous time period’s range.
- Set the Min Position in 5 Minute Range to 90 to show stocks that are very close to the top of the their range for the last 5 minutes. Show me.
- Set the Min Position in 15 Minute Range to 50 to show stocks where the price is in the top half of the range. Show me.
- Set the Min Position in 30 Minute Range to 75 and the Max Position in 30 Minute Range to 90 to show stocks where the price is near but not at the top of this range. Show me.
- Set the Min Position in 60 Minute Range to 75 to show stocks where the price is in the top quarter of this range. Show me.
Filter Info for Position in 60 Minute Range [R60M]
- description = Position in 60 minute range
- keywords = Single Print
- units = %
- format = 1
- toplistable = 1
- parent_code = R5M