Distance From Pivot R2
Table of Contents
These compare the current price to the various pivot points. We use the standard formulas for pivot. These are all based on the previous day's high, low, and close:
- Resistance 2 = Pivot + (R1 - S1)
- Resistance 1 = 2 * Pivot - Low
- Pivot Point = (High + Close + Low) / 3
- Support 1 = 2 * Pivot - High
- Support 2 = Pivot - (R1 - S1)
- To find stocks near their pivot point, set the min above pivot to -0.25% and the max above pivot to 0.25%. Show me. These stocks are right in the middle of where they traded yesterday.
- To find stocks above their second resistance line, set the min above pivot R2 to 0. Show me. These are stocks which are doing extremely well compared to yesterday.
- To find stocks between their first and second support lines, set the max above pivot S1 to 0 and the min above pivot S2 to 0. Part 1. Part 2. This will show stocks which have dropped some since yesterday, but not too much.
Filter Info for Distance From Pivot R2 [PivotR2]
- description = Distance from Pivot R2
- keywords = Single Print Support and Resistance
- units = %
- format = 1
- toplistable = 1
- parent_code =